Thursday, July 15, 2004

Prior goes down

I have a weird set-up at work where I can watch games on WGN but without the sound(Don't ask). Plus I wasn't really paying much attention except to see Prior walk into the dugout and lots of head shaking by Cubs players, coaches and McPhail. Considering everyone pretty much agrees upon that the Cubs need to stay healthy if they have a chance at the Cards....VERY, VERY BAD SIGN.

Plus D. Lee swung and missed at the 1st pitch in the bottom of the 2nd and fell down on the swing. That was comical!! And A. Ramirez is still on the bench. Not a good start to the 2nd half.

Right as I was about to post this Lee hits it out. Sorry for laughing at you.

1 Comments:

At March 31, 2012 at 8:41 AM, Anonymous tablet pc android said...

This won't have effect in reality, that's exactly what I think.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home