Thursday, September 30, 2004

Go Padres, Dodgers, Rockies.....

officially we can't be eliminated until Saturday at the soonest......I'll attempt to recover this evening for one last desperate attempt this weekend. Let's hope some other teams play spoilers like the Reds did.

Prior though found his groove.....what an absolutely outstanding big game performance. Every Cubs player needs to go to his locker and give them their apologies. He deserved that win today.

What a shame.....nothing to do at this point but win your games and hope some teams help you out.

4 Comments:

At October 14, 2005 at 12:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was searching for cheap chicago cubs ticket and found your site.

I'm a huge Cub fan and I have been looking for other sites about cheap chicago cubs ticket

Dave

 
At November 3, 2005 at 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drop on by and browse through a huge archive of clean funny joke

This is one of the many jokes i found amongst the many joke categorys:
A man walks into his favorite bar and saw a bum panhandeling. The bum asked if the man could spare a dollar. The man replied "If I give you money are you going to use it to buy liquor?" The bum said he would not, so the man asked "If I give you money are you going to use it for gambling?" Again the bum said he would not, so the man asked "Would you come home with me so I can show my wife what happenes to someone who doesnt gamble or drink?"

 
At November 21, 2005 at 9:29 AM, Blogger Blog World said...

A dying man needs to die, as a sleepy man needs to sleep, and there comes a time when it is wrong, as well as useless, to resist.
Stewart Alsop- Posters.

 
At July 24, 2012 at 6:34 AM, Anonymous site said...

It cannot succeed as a matter of fact, that's what I suppose.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home